Each week, for 10 weeks, Sergio, Dr. Yanina will teach proven ways to gain recognition and exposure for your art.
You will learn how to make the most of every artwork, including shows, galleries, NFTs, prints, press and more.
Learn how to raise funding for art projects. Optimize your marketing to increase sales, and gain new collectors.
You want to increase exposure for your art and have more opportunities to show, sale and find new collectors but you know how hard it is to get noticed. Therefore, you have to join our challenge From Your Studio to the World and learn the best strategies on how to do it.
This is the perfect time to learn how to get more exposure for your art and earn the visibility normally reserved for top artists.
Good news! These tools and strategies are now available to you. Registering today!
From Your Studio to the World Challenge
This 10-week challenge (Starting April 11) is for the serious artist who wants to increase exposure for their art online, galleries, NFTs, art fairs, museums and institutions. If you want to gain recognition, get written about and learn how to finance your projects, this challenge is for you.
In trouble times like these, what you need is a trusted community to be there for you. Join an international group of artists guided by Sergio & Dr. Yanina Gomez. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
How Does the Challenge Work?
"Your art can exist in many forms: Online shows, galleries, art fairs, publications, prints, NFTs, and more. I want to teach you how you can maximize each opportunity."
Here's what you'll learn inside the Art Business Growth Challenge...
We will host the video presentations from our member-only website. Conversations, Special Guests, Q/A’s and interactions happen inside a private Facebook Group. You can access this information from anywhere in the world and at any time of the day.
- Week 1. Building Self-Confidence in a Changing World. In this module, Dr. Yanina shares tips to help you shift your focus from what’s out of your control to what you can actually control so that you can make choices that feed your passion, and make you feel happy and proud of who you are.
- Week 2. Brand Self Assessment. A brand is simply how people remember you. You will do a branding self-assessment to check if you are communicating with a clear message or if you are confusing your audience.
- Week 3. Social Media Workflow. Are you feeling overwhelmed with so many social media platforms? Is it taking too much of your precious studio time to keep up with them? In this session, Sergio teaches social media workflows to help you plan your content, stay organized, and most importantly, save time.
- Week 4. Step-by-Step to Sell Prints of Your Art. Learn how to easily offer prints of your art and how to market them in a way that helps increase your visibility and bring more attention to your originals.
- Week 5. Step-by-Step to Creating NFTs. Discover the NFT market and learn how to best make your NFTs, grow an audience, and start selling your art in this space. Do not get left behind.
- Week 6. Sponsors, Barter, and Supporters. Get template letters for corporate sponsorships, barter exchange of goods/services, and personal support. All you have to do is adapt them to your situation and you are on your way. This will save you tons of time.
- Week 7. Secrets of Writing Winning Proposals. Learn or fine-tune the art of writing amazing proposals for your exhibitions, projects, or ideas so that you can get ahead of the game.
- Week 8. Get Press the Right Way. Learn the ins and outs of writing press releases that others want to publish. You will prepare a top-notch Press Kit that is ready to open up opportunities for you.
- Week 9. How to Approach Galleries, Museums, and Institutions. Get template letters to approach galleries, institutions, and curators. Learn insightful ways to help you get in front of art world influencers.
- Week 10. How to Work with Art Consultants, Designers, and Participate in Art Fairs. Remove the guessing work of working with the design industry. Explore Art Fair venues and decide if this is the right move for you.
Challenge Begins April 11, 2022
Have you been wondering if NFTs are for you?
During the From Your Studio to the World Challenge, I will teach you why and how to make NFTs. I will share with you how I'm making NFTs a profitable income stream.
As a bonus, I will give you access to my course NFTs for Traditional Artist where you will get everything you need to get started on your NFTs. Every week, I will answer your NFT questions during my live Q/A sessions.
What are you waiting for? Register today!
BONUS: You'll Also Get These Courses.
Elise Wagner, USA
"The unique support community and education provided by Art Nxt Level helps validate your art career, and turn it into a real and growing thing. You get out of it only what you put into it. I have found it to be an enormous resource for feedback and support."
Drew Harris, Malaysia
"Art Next Level allowed me to revise what it was I was attempting to do in my career, in as far as marketing and marketing methods. Building a website to begin with was a big step for me as I had simply forgotten the importance of such a marketing tool. Instagram, FB, LinkedIn, all great means to help spread the word."
Frequently Asked Questions...
About Sergio Gomez
Sergio is a visual artist, curator of the Zhou B Art Center in Chicago, owner of 33 Contemporary Gallery and has shown his artwork in over 200 shows in galleries and museums in 10 different countries. See his work at www.sergiogomezonline.com. Follow him on Instagram @sergiogomezart
About Dr. Yanina Gomez
Dr. Yanina is an author, mindset and emotional wellness expert and co founder of the Art NXT Level. Visit her webite at www.dryaninagomez.com